MetaMask log in allows the users to access the public as well as the private key with the help of a browser extension. Thus, enables the users to connect to the Dapps (Decentralized application) with the Ethereum, and also with other blockchain addresses too. This feature allows the users to interact with their smart contracts and also if you are into gaming then try playing games on this platform and earn through it. But for all these features, you need an account of MetaMask. So, it is better to make a MetaMask account by providing basic details and verifying yourself with the backend team. But remember to keep your public and private key safe with you after making an account or else you will lose everything even your Ether (ETH). Well, after making the account you need some funds or cryptos. So basically, MetaMask runs on Ether and in this article, we will be discussing how to fund MetaMask with Ethereum.
Fund MetaMask Login with Ether(ETH):
You have completely set up the account. Now you only need some Ether(ETH) in your MetaMask wallet. Ether is the domestic currency of the Ethereum Network, and the shape is a kind of 'ticker'. You need ETH to pay or receive some of the funds in MetaMask wallet.
MetaMask provides two ways to fund your account:
- Buy directly within MetaMask
- Take funds from Crypto Exchange
Buying within MetaMask:
Well, it depends on the region or country, you might be able to buy ETH directly with a credit card from a third-party supplier. But please note this thing, buying from a credit card might cost you the extra cost (additional fee), and that also varies from supplier to supplier. There are many complications from buying a credit card, you might not get the entire amount immediately.
- Firstly, open the MetaMask wallet extension or mobile device Dapp, then press 'Buy ETH'.
- After that, select the third party supplier such as Wyre, MoonPay, Transak, etc.
- Follow all the related steps provided by the third-party supplier.
- They might ask for the submission of personal detail like an ID or proof of residence, totally depending on the supplier.
- Once the procedure is completed, funds will appear in your wallet.
Funding from Crypto Exchange:
It is easy to fund your MetaMask wallet from a legit Crypto exchange like Coinbase, FTX, or Binance and these exchanges provide good services and ways to buy crypto with your bank account.
- Use the FTX app to buy ETH and withdraw it in the MetaMask wallet without giving any fee to the Crypto exchanges.
- So, open your wallet and copy wallet address by tapping the account button.
- Now, paste your wallet address as 'recipient address'.
- After filing the amount and basic details, the funds will be transferred directly to the MetaMask Wallet.
This topic was all about MetaMask wallet and how you can fund your wallet. Well, we have discussed two ways, you can choose any one of them as per your preference. But keep in mind that never share your seed phrase with anyone or else you will lose everything in the account and the Metamask Extension developers will not be able to help you out in that situation too.